CCA Florida presents the 2022 Golf Cart Raffle!
$20 each or 6 for $100
Through March 31, CCA Florida is raffling an electric golf cart, the ICON i40L!
This stylish golf cart is the vehicle your garage has been craving! Valued at nearly $10,000, the ICON i40L has a Maximum speed of 25 mph and on a full charge can travel 25 to 50 miles.
Ticket sale ends March 31, 2022 at 4 p.m.
The four-seater cart includes a onboard charger, Trojan lead batteries, horn, digital speedometer, turn signals, brake lights, seat belts, 12-inch aluminium rims and more!
ICON® Electric Vehicles is changing the game – and YOU have the chance to be part of it!
Winner to be drawn March 31! Winner need NOT be present to Win
To browse all our raffles, head to our store page for your chance to win boats, prizes and more.
*** Winner will receive an ICON® i40 L golf cart (MSRP $9,295). Drawing to be held March 31, 2022 between 4 and 9 p.m. at the Florida Cracker Kitchen, 966 E Jefferson St, Brooksville, FL 34601.
- Winner need not be present to win.
- Winners will be chosen by a Random selection.
- Winner is responsible for all applicable taxes.
- Winner needs to pickup the Golf Cart from Orlando
- Prize is offered “as is” at time of drawing.
- Limit of 10 tickets per person.
- The drawing is being conducted by Coastal Conservation Association Florida whose principle place of business is 4061 Forrestal Avenue, Suite 8, Orlando, Florida 32806.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old and residents of United States of America
- Winners will be contacted via Phone, email and/or Mailing address provided at the time of registration within 15 days of drawing
Prize is offered “as is” at time of drawing.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Coastal Conservation Association Florida and not to Facebook. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook and Instagram from any claims.
Pursuant to the laws of Florida, no purchase or contribution is necessary to enter the Raffle drawing. A Ticket may be obtained by mailing a request for free raffle tickets (one letter PER raffle) with a self-addressed, stamped envelope and notating the specific raffle ticket selection and ticket quantity to Coastal Conservation Association Florida, ATTN: Raffle Ticket Request, P.O. Box 568886, Orlando, FL 32856. The ticket(s) will be mailed to you for completion. Tickets MUST be returned, ONE per envelope, to the same address to qualify for the selected raffle.