Out of stock
For just $20, you could WIN during Winner’s Choice Wednesday!
Winner’s Choice Wednesday is here and 100 tickets are available for purchase for $20 per ticket. One (1) winner will be randomly selected to have his or her choice of ONE of 34 great prizes. Winner will be drawn on August 19 or when all 100 tickets are sold (whichever comes first).
Week One, 4.8 – Lino D.
Week Two, 4.15 – Round No. 1: Holly O. , Round No. 2: Steve G., Round No. 3: Frank G.
Week Three, 4.22 – Round No. 1: Shaminder B., Round No. 2:, Jason C., Round No. 3: Kimberly W., Round No. 4: Timothy S.
Week Four, 4.29 – Round No. 1: David T., Round No. 2: Jim Z.
Week Five, 5.6 – Round No. 1: Tina S., Round No. 2: Erik B.
Week Six, 5.14 – Round No. 1: Joe H., Round No. 2: Joseph N.
Week Seven, 5.20 – Round No. 1: Leslie B., Round No. 2: Carl R. , Round No. 3: Tyler B.
Week Eight, 5.26 – Round No. 1: Randall T.
Week Nine, 6.3 – Round No. 1: Robert N., Round No. 2: Williams J.
Week 10, 6.10 – Round No. 1: John S.
Week 11, 6.17 – Charles W.
Week 12, 6.24 – Cheryl H.
Week 13, 7.1 – Brian P.
Week 14, 7.8 – Steve W.
Week 15, 7.15 – Round No. 1: Staci R., Round No. 2: Peter M.
Week 16, 7.22 – Round No. 1: Patrick C., Round No. 2: Jeffrey B.
Week 17, 7.29 – Round No. 1: Steven F., Round No. 2: Daryl J.
Week 18, 8.5 – Round No. 1: Benjamin S., Round No. 2: John C.
Week 19, 8.12 – Thomas S.
Set your reminders to participate on August 19!
Prize Options include:
- Car Raffle Ticket Package: 20 tickets for a chance to win a 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396 Custom Hardtop (ticket package valued at almost $500, drawing to be held September 3)
- Daiwa BG 8000
- Quantum Smoke SL40 SPTiA
- Daiwa Saltist 6500
- Quantum Smoke SL30 XPTIA
- Shimano Nasci C5000XG
- Shimano TLD 30A 2-Speed
- Quantum Boca BSP 80PTSE
- TOADFISH Coastal Kitchen
- Thompson Center Compass 30-06
- Smith & Wesson 442 – 38 Special
- Ruger 10/22 Takedown .22LR
- Ruger LCP 380
- Two-night stay in Bokeelia – Beach House Lodge
- Three-night stay in Steinhatchee
- “Tarpon” Aluminum Metal Art
- TFO 10wt Bluewater Fly Rod + Reel
- Custom, hand-carved Mahi Bench*
- Custom, hand-carved Tarpon Bench*
- Traeger Ranger Pellet Grill
- CCA/Engel HD 30 Soft Side Cooler
- Kate Spade Ellie Weekender Black Tote
- Engel Deep Blue 45 Hard Cooler
- Kate Spade Jae Nylon Lip Print Tote
- Jimmy Styks Inflatable Paddle Board
- $500 Gift Card from Talk of the Town Restaurant Group
- Boat Raffle Ticket Package: Six (6) Maverick 17 HPX-S, Three (3) Pathfinder 2200TRS and Two (2) Contender 28 Tournament Tickets (valued at almost $500)
- Shimano Stradic CI4+ 4000XG
- Shimano Stradic CI4+ C3000HG
- Caydn & Charlie Stack Bracelets (3 sets to choose from)
- Tiffany & Co. Return to Tiffany double heart tag pendant and necklace
- CCA Florida/Engel Backpack Cooler
* Winner is responsible for pick up in Orlando
Drawing to be held on August 19, 2020 between 4 and 5 p.m. at the CCA Florida Headquarters, 4061 Forrestal Ave., Suite 8, Orlando, FL 32806. Winner does not need to be present to win. Limit of 100 tickets available per round/drawing. Winner is responsible for all applicable taxes. Prize is offered “as is.” Limit of 10 tickets per person. Prize offered by CCA Florida. No purchase or contribution is necessary to participate. Tickets are $20 each (suggested minimum donation). The winner of any firearm must be legally eligible to possess a firearm. Firearms will be shipped directly to the winner’s choice of FFL dealer. By law, the winner must successfully complete the federally required background screening before possession will be granted. Firearms will only be issued to the winner of said firearm. The drawing is being conducted by Coastal Conservation Association Florida whose principle place of business is 4061 Forrestal Avenue, Suite 8, Orlando, Florida 32806.