On November 16
Will you be the Contender Raffle winner?
Win a brand new 2024 Contender 28T
with Twin Yamaha 200HP motors & a Custom Ameratrail Trailer
Buy Raffle tickets $100 each
Ticket sale ends November 15 at 11:55 PM
The Drawing will be held on November 16, 2023 between 7 and 9 p.m.
at Shake-A-Leg Miami, 2620 South Bayshore Dr. Coconut Grove, FL 33133
Winner will be chosen by random drawing and announced live on social media.
Winner need not be present to win - will be contacted via phone/email.
Any US resident above 18 is eligible to participate.
Your participation in the 2023 Contender raffle helps fund habitat projects across the state like mangrove and seagrass plantings, shoreline stabilizations, artificial reefs, waterway and shoreline trash clean ups, restocking clams, oysters, redfish and seatrout, and more. Since 2010, CCA Florida and its partners have contributed nearly $9 million toward habitat projects statewide.
With a Contender, you’re Always in the Game.
Thank you to Joe Neber and Contender Boats for the generous donation and for stepping up again in 2023!
Contender Boats Inc.
One lucky winner will take home
a brand new Contender 28T
One lucky winner will take home a brand new Contender 28T
Will it be you?
Buy Raffle tickets $100 each
Ticket sales end November 15 at 11:55pm
Contender 28T is hand built in Homestead, FL
The 28′ boat is a center console classic. Built for speed, and built to last, the hull goes to sea with a ride like no other.
“Not just a competitor… a Contender.”
Buy your tickets now!
- No Tickets will be mailed. Winner will be notified via call and/or email.
- To browse all our raffles, head to our store page for your chance to win boats, prizes and more.
- Printed ticket stubs will NOT be mailed.
- Winner will be randomly selected by Name and contacted via phone and/or email.
- For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Past Raffle Winners
Past Raffle Winners
Grab your tickets now for $100 each
Win a new Contender 28T with twin 200HP Yamaha motors and a custom AmeraTrail trailer!
- Winner will receive a Contender 28 Tournament complete with twin Yamaha motors and a custom aluminum trailer.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old and residents of United States of America
- Ticket sale ends November 15, 2023 11:55 p.m.
- Drawing to be held on November 16, 2023 between 7 and 10 P.M. at Shake-a-Leg Miami
- Winners will be chosen by a Random selection.
- Winner need not be present to win.
- Winner is responsible for all applicable taxes.
- Winners will be contacted via Phone, email and/or Mailing address provided at the time of registration within 15 days of drawing
- Limit of 10 tickets per person.
- Prize donated by Contender Boats Inc. Prize is offered in “as is” condition.
- Tickets are $100 each (suggested minimum donation).
- Any Personal and contact information provided while contacting will be confidential.
- The Raffle and drawing is being conducted by Coastal Conservation Association Florida (a Non-Profit Under section 501(c)(3) ) whose principle place of business is 4061 Forrestal Avenue, Suite 8, Orlando, Florida 32806
- Ticket sales are not limited as funds from the raffle will support CCA Florida’s habitat restoration projects. Proceeds will be used to expand current projects and create opportunities for future habitat projects in a effort to restore, enhance and protect marine resources across Florida’s coastal environment.
- Your participation in the Contender raffle helps fund habitat projects across the state like mangrove and seagrass plantings, shoreline stabilizations, artificial reefs, waterway and shoreline trash clean ups, restocking clams, oysters, redfish and seatrout, and more. Since 2010, CCA Florida and its partners have contributed nearly $9 million toward habitat projects statewide.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to Coastal Conservation Association Florida and not to Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter or Google. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter or Google from any claims.
Pursuant to the laws of Florida, no purchase or contribution is necessary to enter the Raffle drawing. A Ticket may be obtained by mailing a request for free raffle tickets (one letter PER raffle) with a self-addressed, stamped envelope and notating the specific raffle ticket selection and ticket quantity to Coastal Conservation Association Florida, ATTN: Raffle Ticket Request, P.O. Box 568886, Orlando, FL 32856. The ticket(s) will be mailed to you for completion. Tickets MUST be returned, ONE per envelope, to the same address to qualify for the selected raffle.