Tickets are $50 each – Get yours today and WIN THIS BOAT! Ticket sale ends March 1, 2023, 11:59 PM EST
Drawing to be held on March 2, 2023 between 7 and 10 p.m. at the Bradenton Area Convention Center, 1 Haben Boulevard, Palmetto, Florida 34221.
PLEASE NOTE: No Tickets will be mailed. Winner will be notified via call and/or email.
Winner does not need to be present to win.
To browse all our raffles, head to our store page for your chance to win boats, prizes and more.
PLEASE NOTE: All purchased tickets will be printed and placed in the raffle bin. One winner will be randomly selected on March 2. The drawing will be filmed live on CCA Florida’s Facebook and Instagram pages. Winner will be contacted live via the phone number provided in their order details. Printed ticket stubs will NOT be mailed. For questions, please contact email@example.com.
- The Winner will receive a 2023 Pathfinder 2200TRS complete with a 150 HP Yamaha motor and a Custom AmeraTrail aluminum trailer.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old and residents of United States of America
- Ticket sale ends March 1, 2023, 11:59 PM EST
- Winners will be chosen by a Random selection
- Winner is responsible for all applicable taxes.
- Prize is offered “as is” at time of drawing
- Winner needs to pickup the Prize from Orlando
- Limit of 10 tickets per person.
- Prize donated by Maverick Boat Group.
- Tickets are $50 each (suggested minimum donation)
- Winners will be contacted via Phone, email and/or Mailing address provided at the time of registration within 15 days of drawing
- Any Personal and contact information provided while contacting will be confidential.
- The Raffle and drawing is being conducted by Coastal Conservation Association Florida (a Non-Profit Under section 501(c)(3) ) whose principle place of business is 4061 Forrestal Avenue, Suite 8, Orlando, Florida 32806
The 2021 Pathfinder 2200TRS
March 03, 2021
The 2021 @pathfinderboats #2200TRS, 150 HP @yamahaoutboards and @ameratrail_boat_trailers went to Joseph Neri. He and his wife picked up their winnings at #CCAFlorida.
The 2020 Pathfinder Raffle
March 06, 2020
#CCAFlorida gave a 2020 Pathfinder 200TRS, complete with a 150HP @yamahaoutboards and aluminum AmeraTrail trailer to the 2020 boat raffle winner Kenneth Bohannon!
The 2019 Pathfinder Raffle
March 18, 2019
Amanda and husband Rob won their new Pathfinder 2200 TRS in the 2019 CCA Florida @PathfinderBoats Raffle!
The 2018 Pathfinder Raffle
February 15, 2019
This is Kyle. He won a brand new Pathfinder in the CCA Florida @pathfinderboats Raffle in 2018.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Coastal Conservation Association Florida and not to Facebook. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook and Instagram from any claims.
Pursuant to the laws of Florida, no purchase or contribution is necessary to enter the Raffle drawing. A Ticket may be obtained by mailing a request for free raffle tickets (one letter PER raffle) with a self-addressed, stamped envelope and notating the specific raffle ticket selection and ticket quantity to Coastal Conservation Association Florida, ATTN: Raffle Ticket Request, P.O. Box 568886, Orlando, FL 32856. The ticket(s) will be mailed to you for completion. Tickets MUST be returned, ONE per envelope, to the same address to qualify for the selected raffle.