$25 each or 3 for $60
Hewes, the Official Shallow Water Skiff of CCA Florida, has stepped up in a big way! One lucky winner will take home a brand new Hewes Redfisher 16, complete with VF90 HP Yamaha and Custom AmeraTrail Trailer. ***
To browse all our raffles, head to our store page for your chance to win boats, prizes and more.
- *** Winner will receive a 2022 Hewes Redfisher 16 complete with VF90 HP Yamaha and Custom AmeraTrail Trailer.
Drawing to be held July 21, 2022 between 4 and 9 p.m. at the Orange County Convention Center 9800 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old and residents of United States of America
- Winner need not be present to win. Winners will be chosen by a Random selection. Winner is responsible for all applicable taxes.
- Winners will be contacted via Phone, email and/or Mailing address provided at the time of registration within 15 days of drawing.
- Prize is offered “as is” at time of drawing. Limit of 10 tickets per person.
- Tickets are $25 each (suggested minimum donation).
- Any Personal and contact information provided while contacting will be confidential.
- The Raffle and drawing is being conducted by Coastal Conservation Association Florida (a Non-Profit Under section 501(c)(3) whose principle place of business is 4061 Forrestal Avenue, Suite 8, Orlando, Florida 32806
- Funds from the Raffle will support CCA Florida’s habitat restoration projects. Proceeds will be used to expand current projects and create opportunities for future habitat projects in effort to restore, enhance and protect marine resources across Florida’s coastal environments.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Coastal Conservation Association Florida and not to Facebook. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook and Instagram from any claims.
Pursuant to the laws of Florida, no purchase or contribution is necessary to enter the Raffle drawing. A Ticket may be obtained by mailing a request for free raffle tickets (one letter PER raffle) with a self-addressed, stamped envelope and notating the specific raffle ticket selection and ticket quantity to Coastal Conservation Association Florida, ATTN: Raffle Ticket Request, P.O. Box 568886, Orlando, FL 32856. The ticket(s) will be mailed to you for completion. Tickets MUST be returned, ONE per envelope, to the same address to qualify for the selected raffle.